Drone jammer detector used for Detect Locate Identify and jamming drone uav
Stratign’s approach towards countering the UAV threat is based on a Four-step workflow:
- Detect the potential threat with the best possible probability of detection.
- Locate the Drone on a digital map.
- Identify the potential threat as an actual threat with the least possible false alarm rate.
- Act on the threat by raising alarms or engaging the threat with a counter measure
“Detect” is the first warning that informs the operator about a potential incoming threat. Next, the exact position of the drone is “located” to take further action. Since the threat is unknown, the jammers take the next step to “identify” and gather the source of the drone. The jammers are able to differentiate between hostile drones from hon-hostile ones. If the threat is identified as hostile it will be classified as an actual threat which will then be intercepted in the “Act” phase. The anti drone Jammer can be deployed in minimum time frame and comes into action immediately.
Why Stratign Anti-Drone Jammer System?
- Stratign’s Anti-drone system can Detect, Locate, Identify, Disrupt UAVs navigation system and data links up to 1000mt.
- Highly configurable as static, portable or vehicle-based systems based on customer requirement.
- Easily deployable in rural and urban environments.
- The jamming system can work against multiple targets at the same.
- 24*7 Customer service
- A dedicated team in charge for the post-sales support.
- Upgrades: Free software upgrades will be provided for a period of 12 months.
- Excellent training services aiming to give comfort to the operator so that they can utilize the system to its optimum level.
- Warranty: Remote Warranty 12 months. The warranty includes free system diagnostics and repair. In case of any software / operational malfunction, Stratign Engineers can remotely diagnose the problem and can provide an immediate support 24 x 7.